Starting with ecommerce website development in India is quite daunting if you are not aware of those little things that will be the base of your website? Even if you hire the professional, there are certain things which you should take care before making a jumpstart. Don’t worry, here in this article we brought you the top 5 points you should consider.
Why You Should Know?
Since early 1990s to 2020, the definition of web application development has benn completely changed. Where, just static HTML pages were enough to showcase the business, now businesses have an option of getting the complete dynamic and complex business applications. Where there customers can view their products or services, add them to cart, filter the results, compare the products, shortlist for future, and make the payment, all on digital space itself..
Let’s know what you should take care for a successful start:
If you want to check your website even if done by the best specialist of ecommerce website development in India, focus on these mistakes:
1. Annoying Navigations: This mistake is mostly identified after website has been gone Live. Sometime people complains that they are feeling complexity to trace the required information as some links are not easy to locate, invisible buttons or wrongly spotted.
Check that your website users can find the required info possibly in few clicks. Also get your header, footer and navigation bar accurately placed on each page consistently. The all pages of website should be easily accessible.
2. Getting Live Without Testing: Always make sure that your website does not have spelling mistakes, broken links, alignment issues and the other small things which are hardly locatable before getting it live over worldwide.
You should always check the website thoroughly by yourself and then through others as well. It will help you to get a fresh perspectives and valuable remarks.
3. Appearance of Homepage: Homepage is the first thing which is looked by visitors and hence it should be persuasive enough to leave killer impression on visitors so that they can continue their browsing and does not leave the site. The dull appearance, packed and flashy look may tempted to the web visitors and they leave without browsing.
The homepage should have less but tones of great content which is displayed in simple and organized way. It should not have too much text and images. If images are required than put them in sliding gallery that depicts just one photo at a time.
4. Out-of-Date Content: A good content has a power to catch the audience while out of date and too much content just lead to boredom only and a big reason of leaving the page by visitors. You have a chance to express yourself by your content. Show the world that you and your site are active and open for business! Try to give immediate attention.
Also, regular and necessary updates will increase your site’s search ranking. The most recent content is indexed by Google. You can also update your copyright date at the bottom of the page even if the website serves as an online business card.
5. No Call to Action: A call to action are the most important thing and equally important to get them placed at right place so that you can beetr lead and users don’t go without buying. Call to Action depends on the purpose of the site such as buy/download/register/subscribe/view/share/follow or what not.
So, check these points for your ecommerce website even if you have chosen the best ecommerce website development in India.
For a successful ecommerce website, you can contact us at Lunatic Devs. We are experienced of 20 + successful projects in past few years. And these projects are ongoing for continuous support, upgrade and digital marketing.
For any other information, suggestion, concern or query, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.