Did you know Facebook has 2.41 billion monthly active user, a report by Facebook? Clearly, it indicates the potential of investing in Facebook to promote your business. After all, businesses want to gain a good visitors and Fb is the one where you can find a huge bunch. That’s why fb is the most popular choice of most of the digital marketing services company in India. Instead of organic capturing the audience attention, Facebook ads is quick and effective way to get the targeted results.
If you wonder how to set up a result oriented and the most targeted facebook ad campaign, this article is just for you.
Where Facebook Ad Campaign will work?
Before setting up an Fb campaign, you need to be full assured that it is actually needed. Otherwise, you’ll be flying blind with no clear idea of where you want to go. Answer these question to yourself to define your strategy.
- What is the objective of FB advertising? Fox eg – leads, sales, or subscribers.
- Do you already have some consistent website traffic?
- Do you have an email list? Is yes is it active and how much.
- Can you create unique content about your business?
Once you have the answer of your question, it’s now time to give some bait to the users or one who have responded. Let’s take a look at three proposed Facebook advertising strategies you can use based on your answers to these questions.
The Proposed Promotional Content as a Result of Facebook Ads
The digital marketing services company in India always have some bait so that users who have responded can be engaged and finally we can convert them. In other words, we can get the most filtered result. So you can give a bait of:-
- Provide free content to warm up your audience: Content marketing is one of the most effective ways to differentiate your business and warm up cold audiences. Therefore, you can offer free valuable content that entertains, educates, or inspires your ideal customer. You could use videos, lead magnets (guides, checklists, coupons etc.), or blog posts, for example.
- Engage people on your email list: Delivering your message via your Facebook ads and email marketing is twice as effective. Customers will see your message in their inbox and when they browse Facebook.
- Retarget website visitors: If you install the Facebook pixel on your website, you can target people who have recently visited your site.
Now you have defined your strategy, you have prepared your giveaway, so it’s time to set up your Facebook ad campaign and believe us it is super easy. Just you have to follow the couple of steps and you are ready to go.
For exact steps, you have to wait for our next part. Till then, please let us know if you have liked this article. If you are searching the most reliable digital marketing services company in India, please contact us at Lunatic Devs. Just write your query in simple words and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org