Did you know LinkedIn, a popular social media networking site has 610 million users (Source – LinkedIn) and more than 19 million company pages? If you are not in the list, you’re missing the great opportunities to showcase your business or services in front of the audience that matters most to your business. The best social media marketing company in India if you have hired for you will never lose a chance to represent you on world’s most trusted social media platform for your growth.
Let’s have a look at popular stats to emphasize the fact:
- LinkedIn currently has over 610 million members.
- The network has 303 million active monthly users, 40% of which visit the site daily.
- 90 million senior-level influencers and 63 million decision makers use LinkedIn.
- 92% of Fortune 500 companies use LinkedIn.
- 57% of companies had a LinkedIn company page in 2013.
- 46% percent of the social media traffic to B2B company sites is from LinkedIn.
- 97% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn as a content distribution channel.
- Only 3 million LinkedIn users share content every week.
- In 2016, LinkedIn users published 130,000 posts monthly.
- LinkedIn is responsible for 80% of B2B leads from social media.
LinkedIn is a great platform for promoting your home business, finding a job or freelance work, and connecting with joint venture partners. If you have a home business that caters to other businesses (B2B) or have a business in which networking for partners or clients is important, you should be an active user of LinkedIn with active business page. This is what the best social media marketing company in India will do for your business growth.
Here is How LinkedIn can Help?
1. Brings attention of other users and businesses: The most easiest way to get noticed among your target audience list is to representing yourself as a Though Leader. Here you can elaborate clearly what do you do, your products or services, how you do, the way you are different from others through your blog content or status updates. Not only sharing the interesting content will help you get noticed among your connections but also you can dive into LinkedIn Answers and leverage LinkedIn Groups.
2. Get FOUND: The second-most popular Internet activity after email is SEARCH and LinkedIn has left no exception to benefit your profile or business of getting found. All you have to check that your LinkedIn profile is optimized for search.
Try to think like someone who may want to hire you or do business with you. If you’re a sales manager for an industrial lubricants business, for example, you might consider using the headline “Industrial Lubricants Expert” rather than “Sales Manager” if you hope to attract marketing prospects.
3. Light CRM Feature of LinkedIn: Another premium feature is LinkedIn’s profile organizer. This can allow you to save a particular prospect’s profile so you can find it easily. You can keep notes about that profile and when you reach out to the person again, those notes will appear. While this isn’t robust customer relationship management software, it can help save time and keep you organized.
However, you should always keep in mind that contacting LinkedIn users you don’t already know can be tricky — especially if you don’t want to come across as a spammer. This feature is enabled to keep your privacy and security. If you really think to connect with any of your prospects, don’t worry, LinkedIn provides you 3 free “In Mail” credits per month with basic account and more with your premium upgrade. Monitor the concerned profile and then send him or her a mail for your concern or business opportunity.
So adding LinkedIn page to your online marketing strategy will help you build up your reputation, connect with prospects and make brand among target audience.
If you are looking the best social media marketing company in India for your business, please contact us at Lunatic Devs. We will help you strategize you the best social media marketing plan for your business growth.
Let sip a coffee together, just mail us at email@example.com.