Blogging is an integral part of online marketing, especially the marketers who follow content marketing approach consider blogs as the most important thing. In fact most of the SEO agency in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida are following the blog marketing as one of the most important pillars of online marketing. The three key reasons why people find blogging crucial to the success of their digital campaigns are –
- Blogs substantially increases traffic on your Website, making it the biggest traffic generators.
- Blogs can boost leads.
- Blogs improve brand visibility (hyperlink to previous blog) by establishing thought leadership – imparting knowledge can create a unique positioning for your organization.
If you have kept a specific blog section to your website, it is also very much required that you can monitor the stats. Thanks to the digital world, you can do so by Google Analytics. It gives you clear understanding how well it is working for your business.
Let’s look what important things SEO agency in Delhi is monitored or recorded to check blog performance.
- Blog Visits: Track the number of blog visits each month to measure how you blog’s traffic is behaving over time – increasing or decreasing. Doing so will also help you uncover which months might be stronger than others, or probably which are the strongest topic you should write to attract your audience. Further, it will help you plan and implement the cycle properly.
- Top Posts: Google Analytics enables you to see which blog topics are bringing in the most traffic on your Website. Monitoring each month’s top posts will enable you to identify which topics and formats are more responsive and which are dead among your audience base the most.
- Inbound Links: Inbound links – when other Websites link to pages on your Website – help with SEO performance. Furthermore, it shows your brand is viewed as a credible source of information. Find out how many inbound links each blog is drawing to pin-point hot topics.
- Goal Conversion: Through Google Analytics’ ‘Site Content’ section, you can identify which blogs have been bringing traffic to your website. If you click on the blog link – in the same window – you can analyze how users behave on different pages within your blog. One interesting thing is to find out is the number of goals converted through these blog pages.
- Demographics: To understand this point more precisely, let’s think of a situation -If your brand’s target audience is women between the ages of 21 to 25, but you’re drawing only men. It clearly shows there’s a problem with either your content (if the traffic is coming from organic search results), or you’re not marketing the content to the right audience segment (i.e. your paid promotions need better filters). Always keep tabs on what sort of audience your blog is receiving so you can monitor if it is in sync with your target group.
Hopefully these points will help you get your blog’s status precisely and also help you for future blogging strategy. If you need help with your brand’s digital marketing strategy, including blog strategy, please contact us at Lunatic Devs, one of the best SEO agency in Delhi for providing quality result at the most competitive price.