Surprisingly, blogging is the most rapidly growing industry. Your will be amazed to know that 409 million people view more than 20 billion blog posts each month, a report by WordPress. This stat clearly indicates the growing interest of people towards blogging and the credit goes to WordPress as well as it provides simple tools and plugins so that a person can manage their blog easily and rank their write-up further by following the SEO tactics. For On-page SEO, WordPress has offered certain plugins. Some of them are listed below which are liked by the any web development company in India.
Popular WordPress plugins:
Listed below the WordPress SEO plugins as recommended by the most trusted web development company in India:
1. Yoast SEO: Without search engine optimization, blogging can never go far. Yoast SEO is one of the most used and best plugins to optimize your blogs for SEO. Trusted and recommended by most of the WordPress website owners, yoast SEO upgrades frequently as per Google’s Latest algorithm. It has a lot of features that can make your blog effectively better. It can optimize your keywords and synonyms. It also analyses the readability of your blog and calculates the Flesch Reading Ease score. To understand it better, you can contact with any trusted WordPress Web development company in India.
2. SEMRush: One of the best SEO tool available in the market, SEMRush is used widely by professional SEO experts, marketers, bloggers, and businesses of all sizes. You can use it to find organic keywords and search terms that you can easily rank for. It also allows you to do competitive research and see which keywords your competitors rank for, and how you can beat them.
3. SEOPress: SEOPress is another simple yet powerful WordPress SEO plugin. It includes all the features you would expect from a SEO plugin like meta title, description, open graph support, image and content XML sitemaps, redirects, and more. It comes with easier setup for beginners and advanced controls for more experienced users.
4. Broken Link Checker: Broken links can affect your site’s SEO and create a bad experience for your users. If you have been running a blog for some time, then you should check your site from time to time for broken links and fix them. Broken Link Checker is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to find broken links on your WordPress site. You can then fix those links without even editing your posts.
5. WP Rocket: Site speed is a major factor in search rankings. That’s why you need to monitor your website speed & performance to make sure it’s not affecting your SEO.
Now you know some important WordPress SEO plugins and tools, checkout with your web development company in India for your blog or WordPress website. If you are searching the most trusted website development company, please contact us at Lunatic Devs.